Sunday, January 25, 2009

This company is driving me mad!

I write this blog about a certain company we all have to deal with if we have a computer. They have forced me to spend soo much money to deal with their inconsistencies. Not to mention, my old computer games do not work well, if at all, simply because new hardware is developed, and it does not conform to the standards. To start with, they DO NOT make their own hardware, so about every few years or so, you have to shell out quite a bit of money for a new computer or new hardware, because the old hardware has failed or a virus has sneaked into your computer though a loophole by the OS manufacturer, and harmed certain files, and/or caused you to have your computer freeze. You then turn off your computer without tellling the internal system to shut down, i.e you get less life out of your computer hardware. I have spent almost 9 years racking my brain trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer(s), or try to make them work again so I could use my software.

I have a cold, and trying to figure out how to get all my hotmail messages into neat little folders is agrravating it. There is a new feature that lets you type the sender of a message into a search box, it is supposed to search your INBOX; IT DOES NOT search your inbox (i.e. I type the name of a certain email into the search box, it has the date on the right hand of the email; I put it into a folder and go back, the same one with the same date appears at the top of the search; so i get wise and realize that it has not even searched my inbox, just the folder where I have the emails). I have certain folders to keep my emails in. MSN should know this, but for some dumb reason, It searches the folders. HEY! OF COURSE I would have all of one type of email in a folder. I PUT THEM THERE! SEARCH THE INBOX, NOT THE FOLDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment